Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Forum Updates and Status
« Last post by gryphon on June 09, 2017, 06:55:22 PM »
Applied a small forum updates and switched datacenters. If you see anny issues please let me know. :)
« Last post by gryphon on October 20, 2015, 11:21:22 PM »
Updated the forum to SMF 2.0.11. Was running a few versions short the last couple of weeks. Noting really special.
« Last post by Doc Nyar on November 02, 2014, 10:29:51 AM »
Thanks mate
« Last post by gryphon on November 01, 2014, 03:28:07 PM »
Updated to version 2.0.9. Nothing really special.

As always, enjoy and let me know if you should encounter any problems while using this forum.
« Last post by Bako on July 22, 2014, 03:05:53 PM »
yea, what he said ... thanks Gryphon
« Last post by Doc Nyar on July 17, 2014, 02:51:47 AM »
Thanks Gryphon
« Last post by gryphon on July 16, 2014, 09:14:52 PM »
Applied update 2.0.8.
As always, if you encounter any errors or run into troubles using this forum let me know.
General Discussion / Re: Long time no see :)
« Last post by number6 on March 22, 2014, 11:46:25 AM »
Dunno why not, I'm just more of a pc gamer than anything else. I do have a Wii though :)

I would have figured the XBox would be right up your alley since it plays a lot of PC type games on your TV. Online gaming is super smooth and it is easy to setup up online sessions with your friends.

The Wii is no longer supported by Nintendo. You need to upgrade to the Wii U now :) At least the Wii U has some multiplayer game improvements over the original Wii. Still the Wii U is a dinosaur for online gaming compared to the XBox 360.
« Last post by gryphon on March 18, 2014, 09:01:03 PM »
Updated to verions 2.0.7.
Due to a lot of changes with the back-end (replacing the HD's with SSD's and switching from Debian to RHEL) I postponed this update for way to long.

If anything is out of place or otherwise not working let me know.
General Discussion / Re: Long time no see :)
« Last post by Doc Nyar on March 10, 2014, 01:23:17 PM »
Doc,

No XBox? Why not? ;)

Just kidding. In the late 90's to the mid 2000's I pretty much only played games on the PC. When the Wii and DS came out I started playing less on the PC. When I got the XBox in 2009 I pretty much became a console gamer again.  It took me a while to get used to playing FPS games with a controller, but now it is totally natural for me.

Dunno why not, I'm just more of a pc gamer than anything else. I do have a Wii though :)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10